House at Santa Ponça to buy - 110311037-34
Grosszügige Villa in erster Meereslinie zum Verkauf in Santa Ponsa mit spektakulärem Meerblick
Facts & Figures
- Plot area
- 1.130 m²
- Living space
- 355 m²
- Year of construction
- Catchment Area for School
- Good reachable traffic
- Near Airport
- Near Fitness centre
- Near Golf Course
- Near Hospital
- Near Ocean
- Ocean View
- Roof Terace
- Security -System
- Security - Surveillance
- Solar - Collectors
- Solar - Heating
- South West
- View - Great
- View - Moutain
- View - Open
- Cable TV
- Sat TV
- Wheelchair accessible
Eine Villa in erster Meereslinie zum Verkauf in Santa Ponsa, mit 6 Schlafzimmern und herrlichem Meerblick. Eine einzigartige Immobilie, die für jeden etwas bietet.
The Remax Collection Lakeside präsentiert Ihnen: Spektakuläres Anwesen in erster Meereslinie - eine Villa mit spektakulärem Meerblick über die Bucht von Santa Ponsa und das offene Mittelmeer. Die Villa wurde im Jahr 2004 erbaut und ist mit ihrer Ausstattung auf dem neuesten Stand. Sehr hohe Qualitäten, viel Platz. Domotiksystem, Fußbodenheizung, Solaranlage, elektrische Rollläden usw. Klug und geschmackvoll eingerichtet. Wunderschöner Außenbereich mit fantastischem Pool, Dachterrasse mit Whirlpool, sehr gepflegte Gärten.
Kontaktieren Sie uns hfür mehr Informationen oder eine Besichtigung.
10 REASONS TO INVEST IN MALLORCA
1. Easy Access - Palma’s International Airport is Spain’s third largest airport and offers hundreds of routes to approximately 70 destinations throughout Europe with increased flight schedules and new routes starting in 2018. Direct flights to all major European cities operate throughout the year enabling investors to travel for short stays or even commute.
2. Climate - Mallorca’s climate offers an average of 300 days of sunshine per year with warm summers and mild winters where temperatures rarely fall below 12 degrees. Providing perfect conditions to enjoy outdoor life and sports year-round. The island’s natural light has inspired many artists over the years and is a welcome relief for northern European visitors.
3. Safety - Security forces have years of experience in keeping the island safe for visitors including the Spanish Royal Family and security is easier to control and enforce at the Island’s borders. Traditional family ethics and values are very much a part of everyday life particularly in the villages.
4. Varied Landscape - Mallorca’s attraction is its varied landscape creating completely different areas; the Sierra Tramuntana Mountains dominate the centre of the island extending over 92 km from the southwest to the far northern tip. Mountain scenery gives way to the flat planes ending at the coast which changes from the rugged west to the sandy beaches of the east.
Cap de Formentor
5. Sporty Mallorca - The island enjoys a reputation as a leading destination for sports with top facilities including 23 golf courses, 47 marinas & ports, over 400 km of hiking routes, 1,250 km cycling routes, sports centres including the Rafa Nadal Tennis Academy. Mallorca hosts many events throughout the year and international teams make it their base for winter training.
Yachting Harbour Puerto Portals in Mallorca’s Southwest
6. Transport Infrastructure - Thanks to Mallorca’s tourist industry it has a sophisticated, fast network of motorways connecting Palma to the farthest points of the island within an hour and a half by car. Local government investment for transport continues with the opening of the Llucmajor – Campos highway (scheduled for 2018) improving access and cutting journey time to the southeast.
7. Capital City - A destination in its own right, Palma offers a combination of culture, architecture, boutique hotels, shopping and gastronomy. The city has developed around its Old Town dominated by Palma’s Cathedral. Many historic buildings have been restored and the city is thriving with regular new openings and social/ cultural activities year-round.
Mallorca’s Capital Palma
8. Healthcare - Mallorca offers high level of professional healthcare in quality private and social security hospitals and clinics. The main international hospitals have multi-lingual departments. In addition, there are leading European specialists working here who have also made the island their home.
9. Education - There are 14 international schools in Mallorca offering pre-school to pre-university education catering to overseas and local residents. Children can be taught in their mother tongue whilst learning Spanish and other languages. The University of the Balearics offers a range of degrees together with a reputable catering and hospitality college.
10. Cultural and Social Life - There is plenty to do in Mallorca with a year-round social/cultural calendar of events that appeals to a wide audience from concerts, wine and gastronomy to sports tournaments, beach parties in summer and traditional fiestas throughout the year. The yacht marinas of Puerto Portals and Port Adriano also organise music, classic car and sports events.
All information provided by the listing agent/broker is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
Save search agent
Receive the latest property offers – filtered to your specifications – by e-mail for free and on a non-binding basis.